The visual identity of the association revolves around two symbols of Romanian cooperation with Baltic and Nordic countries: the keys of the Hotin citadel and the image of the tallest Bucharest building of the modern age, The Colțea Tower, built with the support of soldiers of Charles the Twelfth of Sweden, at the time exiled in southern Bessarabia.
- Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish and Romanian Foreign Ministers call upon the governments of all European countries to provide both moral and material support to the ongoing historical investigation
- Disidenţă şi conformism în oraşul exilului lui Ovidius
- Lithuanian Embassy in Romania on Dissent versus conformism in the Nordic, Baltic and Black Sea areas conference
- Press reflection of Dissent versus conformism in the Nordic, Baltic and Black Sea areas conference
- Conference on Baltic and Nordic studies starts tomorrow