The visual identity of the association revolves around two symbols of Romanian cooperation with Baltic and Nordic countries: the keys of the Hotin citadel and the image of the tallest Bucharest building of the modern age, The Colțea Tower, built with the support of soldiers of Charles the Twelfth of Sweden, at the time exiled in southern Bessarabia.
- The birth of minority legislation in the newly independent Finland and Estonia (1918–1920): a comparative analysis
- Language as a resource for ethnic and cultural identity: experience of Latvian expats in Sweden
- New Heathenry between past and present. The case of Ásatrúfélagið and Samfundet Forn Sed
- Index Copernicus Value of The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies (2020)
- Războiul de pe Nistru din 1992: 30 de ani după…