The visual identity of the association revolves around two symbols of Romanian cooperation with Baltic and Nordic countries: the keys of the Hotin citadel and the image of the tallest Bucharest building of the modern age, The Colțea Tower, built with the support of soldiers of Charles the Twelfth of Sweden, at the time exiled in southern Bessarabia.
- Rumeenia ja Eesti 100 / România și Estonia 100 / 100 years of Romanian-Estonian relations
- Democracy under threat in a world of geopolitical rivalry
- Ideology and Power. Journals from The Great War: Interdisciplinary and intercultural perspectives
- ReThinking multiculturalism, multilingualism and cultural diplomacy in Scandinavia and the Baltic Sea Region. The 12th International Conference on Baltic and Nordic Studies
- The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies in Open Edition