• Articles should be submitted as email attachments in Microsoft Word format to the Editorial secretary (Costel Coroban) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contributions must be original and should not be under consideration by any other publication at the time of their submission. A cover letter in this sense should accompany the manuscript.
• The maximum length for consideration of an article is 15,000 words (including footnotes), and 2,000 words for a review.
• Please submit double-spaced papers in 11-point Book antiqua font with 2 cm margins.
• All research articles must include a 100-200 word English language abstract and at least five key words.
• Submissions should include complete bibliographic references (including page numbers) in footnotes.
• Submissions should include complete references as a separate section at the end of the manuscript;
• For general rules of grammar, form, and style, authors should refer to The Chicago Manual of Style (The University of Chicago Press), see ttp://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org.
• All manuscripts will be subject to anonymous peer review, and will be evaluated on the basis of their creativity, quality of scholarship, and contribution to advancing the understanding of the regions concerned.
• The journal is committed to the publication of genuine and honost research results.
• All articles will be checked for plagiarism and rejected on this ground.
The journal does not apply article submission charges or article processing charges .
• The deadline for submission is:
• Issue 1: June 1;
• Issue 2: September 15