The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies offers free content to all its articles and reviews by scrolling its webpages.
- The birth of minority legislation in the newly independent Finland and Estonia (1918–1920): a comparative analysis
- Language as a resource for ethnic and cultural identity: experience of Latvian expats in Sweden
- New Heathenry between past and present. The case of Ásatrúfélagið and Samfundet Forn Sed
- Index Copernicus Value of The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies (2020)
- Războiul de pe Nistru din 1992: 30 de ani după…