The Romanian Association for Baltic and Nordic Studies is fully committed to transferring and promoting values, competences and skills between Romania, the Black Sea region and the Scandinavian and Baltic states. In this respect, it has organized three summers schools of Baltic and Nordic Studies as well as other various educational programmes and events designed for students, pupils and other categories of publics.
- Conflicting attitudes to the war in Europe in women’s diaries from the Great War
- Standing out vs. standing still? Children, adults and Janteloven in Thorbjørn Egner’s book People and Robbers of Cardamon Town (Folk og røvere i Kardemomme by
- Nordic dog whistles. Analyzing discriminatory discourses in the parlance of the Scandinavian radical right parties
- The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies, vol. 11, issue 2