The Romanian Association for Baltic and Nordic Studies is fully committed to transferring and promoting values, competences and skills between Romania, the Black Sea region and the Scandinavian and Baltic states. In this respect, it has organized three summers schools of Baltic and Nordic Studies as well as other various educational programmes and events designed for students, pupils and other categories of publics.
- Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish and Romanian Foreign Ministers call upon the governments of all European countries to provide both moral and material support to the ongoing historical investigation
- Disidenţă şi conformism în oraşul exilului lui Ovidius
- Lithuanian Embassy in Romania on Dissent versus conformism in the Nordic, Baltic and Black Sea areas conference
- Press reflection of Dissent versus conformism in the Nordic, Baltic and Black Sea areas conference
- Conference on Baltic and Nordic studies starts tomorrow