The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies marks its tenth anniversary with a special issue devoted mainly to 100 Years since Modern Independence and Unification in Baltic Sea Region and East-Central Europe, which...
- Conflicting attitudes to the war in Europe in women’s diaries from the Great War
- Standing out vs. standing still? Children, adults and Janteloven in Thorbjørn Egner’s book People and Robbers of Cardamon Town (Folk og røvere i Kardemomme by
- Nordic dog whistles. Analyzing discriminatory discourses in the parlance of the Scandinavian radical right parties
- The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- The Romanian Journal for Baltic and Nordic Studies, vol. 11, issue 2